Let’s jump right in!
1. My first order of books arrived this week! I’m still so excited about this. Even though they suffered a minor flaw, I am still thrilled and can’t wait to get them in reader’s hands.
2. My husband and I got to go out on Friday. It had been a while since we last went on a date, so it was great to go out to dinner and catch up (without interruption).
3. People actually bought my book. I am so, so just beyond words about this. Seriously.
4. My daughter and I cooked breakfast in bed for the hubs on Father’s Day. I love sweet little moments like that with her.
5. My daughters cat has “gone missing”. I’m not at liberty to discuss it any further, but let’s just say I’m certain she’s not coming back. 😦
6. We are (okay, my husband is) building the little one a playhouse. We have big plans for it: it will have a front porch and flower boxes and log cabin siding. She is going to love it! (And if she doesn’t, I will!)
7. My sis in law came over on Saturday while the guys went out and we (she, the little one and I) had a great “girl’s night in”. We watched a kid movie on Netflix and danced to some Justin Bieber. Good times were had.
So, there you have it! The short, sweet (cause its typed on my phone) version of the Sunday Seven.
Thanks for reading! What was the highlight of your week?
Until next time. . .