What a crazy/exciting week it has been! Check it out:
1. With the FREE promo I’ve had going on with my book, it has started to generate a little buzz. It has been downloaded an unfathomable-to-me amount of times, which I am in total shock about and I am starting to get Facebook likes from people I don’t even know. (Dare I say “fans”?!) God is soo good!
2. Allergies have attacked all members of my home this week. Sore throats every morning and stuffy noses every night. Blech. Bring on the rain!
3. Summer is in full swing! The weather has been hot and humid, but it is so nice to sit in the cool a/c and sip some sweet tea. So glad to be at home with my little one and enjoy some R&R.
4. I have started work on the sequel to Trusted. I am about 3000 words in. It is amazing how much more confident I feel going into this book than I did with the first one. Praying that the words just pour out and I can get it out early this Fall.
5. Bought the kiddo her first Arkansas Razorbacks shirt this weekend. We have lived in AR for well over a year…it was much overdue. She looks adorably awesome in it, if I do say so myself.
6. We had another wonderful Sunday dinner at my parents. Tacos and Mexican Hot Dish. Mmm. Even better than the food, spending time with my family. Talking about my book (squee!), playing Bible trivia, sending the little one out with her Pops to gather eggs at the coop. It’s the little things, folks. Cherish them.
7. And finally, I have caught up on emails, work related duties and writing. I am ready to call it a night and begin a new week; fresh starts and fresh ideas…bring it on!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Until next time. . .