Well, it’s been a while since my last Sunday Seven. I’m feeling this one may be a “combined-over-the-last-few-weeks” edition.
Nevertheless… let’s do this!
1. The playhouse is finished! Need I say more? What a beast it was to build! The look on the little one’s face, however…priceless. Check out a couple of pics HERE.
2. We went ice skating for the first time. It was an experience to say the least. 🙂 My hubby was out there skating like a pro while the little one and I hovered close to the edge. Safety first, people. We had a great time, but I don’t think we’ll be going again any time soon.
3. I’ve gotten several great reviews (and one not-so-great) of Trusted. I’m so glad that people are enjoying it. (Well, most of them.) If you’ve read it, let me know what you think! If you’d like to read it, contact me. Let’s talk.
4. My family was plagued with an awful stomach virus last week. 😦 It started with me, moved on to the little one, and then finally got a hold of my hubby. It was rough stuff. Last week is still kind of a blur.
5. It’s nearly back to school time! I’ve always loved this time of year. There’s something about buying office supplies at insanely low prices that just makes me smile. I always hoard notebooks, binders, pens, and pencils by the dozen. It must be the writer in me.
6. The summer reading program at the library is finally coming to an end. Don’t get me wrong; I love and encourage reading but it has been a huge pain trying to keep up with everything little missy has read. She checks out at least 10 books at a time and we sometimes visit the library a few times a week. Yeah. Like I said, I’m glad the program is over.
7. Only 5 more weeks until the final season of Breaking Bad. (I know, it’s not really an event that happened, but with the sickness and all, not a whole lot went down. AND, I’m really excited to find out what happens to Walt.)
I leave you with this:
Until next time. . .