The final Sunday Seven for July 2013…here we go!
1. Life has felt ten kinds of busy this week. Between my “real job” and other everyday obligations, I have felt a little stretched at both ends. Because of this, not a lot of productivity in the writing world has happened. Hoping to change that this week.
2. Still reveling in the feedback I have been receiving for Trusted. Some reviews and comments make me want to scream from the rooftops like a giddy little girl at how grateful I am to have written a book that people enjoy. Some reviews make me want to stab my eyes out with a blunt pencil, but we won’t talk about those.
3. I enjoyed spending some quality time with my little one this week. We have read many, many books together and “played” AquaBats like fifty times. (By “played”, I mean I have to act out all of the characters. Yes, just like I have to be the voice of Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb.)
4. My hubby and I went on a hot date Friday night. You know you’re getting old when the “hot date” consists of going to look at furniture. (Hey, you have to make use of your time sans kiddo.) Needless to say, we were like kids in a candy store at the revelation of power recliners.
5. We went fishing with some friends last night and had a great time. The kiddo caught a good sized bass; saying she was pumped is the understatement of the century. 😉
6. Started reading Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. It’s great so far; can’t wait to finish it! (Thanks for letting me borrow it, sis!)
7. The kiddo and I were attacked by ants over the weekend. I stepped on a mound of some kind of aggressive Arkansas ant and they went for the kill. 😦 Lots of itchy, yucky stings on our feet. No fun.
Hope you all had a great week!
Until next time. . .