One blog post down tonight, may as well continue. Here we go!
1. I made a trip to Tulsa for work this week. My big bro went with me to keep an eye on the little one while I sat through a meeting. We had a good time (T got to go to Incredible Pizza…I’m still a little jealous about this) and some good conversation. It was nice. 🙂
2. I accomplished some in the writing realm, though crafts mostly ruled. Still, any words written bring me one step closer to completion of Destined. I can’t wait to get it out there!
3. Had to do the “walk of shame” into the local library to tell them that we misplaced “Oodles of Animals”. Several minutes of paperwork and $17 later, we left. Grr…I hate losing borrowed stuff.
4. Though it’s still technically Summer here in Arkansas, the weather has felt otherwise. With some low 80’s temps this week, we spent some good quality time outdoors. I also went ahead and put out a few Fall decorations. Just ’cause.
5. Work has consumed a major chunk of my week (don’t ya hate when that happens?) And by work, I don’t mean writing. I mean the real world, gotta-pay-the-bills-so-I-have-to-have-a-job kind of job. No fun.
6. Got to have a date night with the hubs these weekend! The little one has finally conquered her fear of sleeping over at Mimi’s house, so we got to have a nice, relaxing time. We watched a movie, Home Run, and caught up on Duck Dynasty. Yeah, we’re wild like that. 😉
7. And finally, I have sat down at my computer long enough to crank out some blog posts and catch up on emails. What can I say…
Have a great week everyone!! 🙂
Until next time. . .