It’s Sunday…here we go!
1. Just realized today that I somehow forgot to watch last week’s Breaking Bad!! I am planning to promptly catch up tomorrow; I feel so… so
2. While I wasn’t watching Breaking Bad, I was getting organized for the upcoming school year. I have binders made and stuff. I’m so ready.
3. We played a fun new board game tonight with my brother and sis-in-law (see below). Lots of good laughs. I highly recommend it.
4. The kiddo and I have played a whole lotta Aquabats lately. She LOVES the show and insists that we act it out all day every day. She’s all just herself and I’m all:
5. My crafting has [thankfully] slowed a bit. I’ve been much more productive with stuff that’s way more important like reading and making to-do lists and such. 🙂
6. I have found a new magical Glade scent for my Scentsy. My home smells like warm Apples and Cinnamon. Mmmm. Feels like Fall is on the way…. which makes me realize that I need to hurry up and finish my book….which brings on a bout of anxiety.
7. And finally, I am fairly certain that my dog ate my paycheck yesterday. The mailman delivered a package and left the loose mail with it on the porch; needless to say, the puppy had a field day with it. I found bits and pieces of a Capital One offer all over my back yard. I’m not certain that my paycheck was in the stack but, well….we’ll know in a few days. 😉
Until next time. . .