I’m squeezing in a super quick Sunday Seven tonight…school starts on Tuesday and I’ve got to get my classes together. EEK. So, here we go:
1. I got confirmation this week that I am doing my very first Author event in November. It will be a book signing/local author event in Texarkana called the Fall Gathering of Authors. I’m super excited/nervous about it; it should be lots of fun.
2. I have had a breakthrough with my writing! I’ve been churning out pages left and right for Destined as well as outlined my next two (un-Trusted-related) novels. 🙂
3. My counselor (hi Ben!) has challenged me this week to tell two people about my book. I mentioned in a previous post how crazy difficult this has been for me, but I’m going to give it a shot. Say a little prayer for me. 😉
4. I have been exercising with the hubby. Ugh. This .gif pretty much sums up the
5. I’m over halfway through with a ladies Bible study that has really been awesome. I strongly encourage everyone to get the One in a Million study by Priscilla Shrirer. It’s been refreshing.
6. I got to enjoy a wonderful weekend with my family. 🙂 We played a family game of basketball, which was great…minus the time I went to block a shot from my brother and his sweat actually touched me:
7. It’s officially Fall at my house. No, not weather-wise, but all of the decor is up. 🙂 My favorite time of year.
Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!! 🙂
Until next time. . .