Seven things that happened last week…here we go:
1. Not actually sure if this happened last week or the week before since everything has kind of been 10 kinds of crazy, but I have to brag on my little one for a sec. We took her to be tested to see if she could skip Kindergarten and she totally aced all of the tests thrown at her. One proud momma. 🙂 I give all the credit to God. Lord knows neither I nor her daddy are that smart. 😉
2. On the same page as the previous post, both little one and I survived our first week of school! We are officially homeschoolers now. 🙂
3. Let’s see, I have been so busy with school/work that I honestly haven’t written anything. 😦 Kind of bummed about that, but feeling a writing spree coming on soon.
4. I joined a local writer’s group! I feel like this one is going to be a good fit for me. Excited to learn and talk with other authors.
5. Schooled my hubby in a game of basketball. 😉 Okay, so technically he beat me, but my skills are improving!
6. Still getting some good feedback from Trusted. Lots of great input for the sequel coming from everyone’s reviews. Remember, if you’re interested in reviewing a copy for FREE, contact me using the Contact link above.
7. And finally, my guilty pleasure of the week: Plants vs. Zombies. My brother introduced the game to the little one and it has completely sucked me in. It’s like the new Candy Crush Saga for me. Too addicting.
Hope everyone had an awesome week!
Until next time. . .