I was browsing back through my blog posts today and noticed that it has been ages since I have done a Sunday Seven post! 😦 (Or any post for that matter!) I loved doing these as they helped me create a log of my week’s adventures as well as held me accountable to weekly blogging. Well, as you all know, life just gets bananas sometimes.
So, it’s not Sunday and I probably don’t have enough time to list seven things, but here’s a little update anyhow:
1. Got a new haircut today. Woot! Woot! It’s a short, summery ‘do, Kind of like this, but much more glamorous of course! 😉
2. I haven’t gotten to work on Broken much lately which I’m totally bummed about; I have, however, cleaned my house and car, crafted, set a trap to catch a cat for the kiddo, went on a nice walk, tuned my guitar, sorted out the laundry room, vacuumed at least 15 times, oh, did I mention I got a haircut?
3. School has been crazy busy with testing just around the corner. This girl is ready for a vacation!
4. I’ve obsessively watched an entire season of My Cat From Hell. I totally feel like I could be a cat whisperer now.
5. I’ve made my own laundry soap, fabric softener, shampoo, candles, and a clay pot heater. Don’t ask.
Okay, I feel better now that I’ve blogged. I hope you all have been more productive with your craft lately than I have. Happy writing!
Until next time. . .